The town planning consultancy was established in February 2014 with Geoff Gardner as Director.
The consultancy is based in North Essex. Geoff is a Chartered Town Planner with a Masters Degree from Bristol University; he is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Wastes Management. Geoff was previously a Director of Hives Planning, based in Reading from 2006 to 2014, and until 2006 was Head of Planning at Essex County Council. He has over 35 years planning experience.
Main areas of expertise
- strategic planning
- expert witness for planning inquiries and hearings, including advocacy and written submissions
- participant in local plan hearings
- expert witness in Court and Lands Chamber
- appraisal of local plans and associated documents, writing reports on representations
- strategic advice on development opportunities